Your event planning in one place.
EventHotSpot.com is the successor, the next evolution, of Conventions.net, a leading online information portal for convention, trade show, conference, and other corporate event planning. It’s your international key to every type of venue, accommodation, and service needed in planning successful corporate events around the world. And it’s your escape from having to chase around the Internet and spend endless hours on phone tag with facilities and suppliers you don’t even wind up using.
It is your detailed guide to finding and choosing all you need. After all, a convention must have the right location, equipment, and partners to make it the best it can be. That’s why we not only give listings for top venues, accommodations, and services around the globe, but also guidelines to help you choose them.
The attendees’ around the world event finder.
Of course, EventHotSpot.com isn’t just for event planners. If you’re a professional looking to improve your skills or to make important contacts by going to a workshop, convention, or speaker in your field, this is the place you can find events in hundreds of industries nearby or all over the world.
Just pick your industry, event category, city, state, and country. We’ll provide the event listing plus
Links to register right from our page.
- Venue and contact information,
- Directions via Google Maps.
All you need with one search, in one place, and zero fuss.
The planner’s tools - The Venue.
To run a successful corporate event, you must do several things.
You must find it a home (convention center or other),
- You must find your attendees a place to stay (accommodations),
- You must find your event the needed presenters, equipment, professional event planners, event management personnel, security, and all other services needed to make things happen. (Services)
- And (as no one goes to an event they don’t know exists) you must find the right expert marketing and advertising personnel, suppliers of promotional products, and the local CVB (Convention and Visitors Bureau) to help get the word out.
To help you do these things, EventHotSpot.com provides all the information you need. On each of our category pages, we give you
The definition of the type of venue, accommodation, or service.
- Tips and factors to consider in making your choice.
- The ability to compare different categories of venues, accommodations, and services to see which will suit your convention or other event best.
And, once you’ve chosen the best type, EventHotSpot.com’s information page then gives you
- The ability to search your city of choice for venues of that type,
- Direct links and contact information for each listing,
- Other related services in the city of your event—including services you’ll probably need but might not have thought of.
The lay of the land; – help me choose the destination.
Of course, the “where” of an event isn’t just the type of convention center or exhibition hall it’s being held in. It’s also the city and country where that venue is located.
As a little information in this area can go a long way for both event planners and attendees, EventHotSpot.com provides a taste of the local scene, including a summary of
- Major cities,
- Event venues,
- Local attractions and sites,
- Activities to keep attendees smiling and engaged between workshops,
- And more.
Your event will be part of the community it happens in. So, we’ll help you find the right fit.
EventHotSpot.com gives you, the planner, full control over how your event appears in our database. Every description, every picture, every fact is uploaded by you without interference.
No approval needed. No delay. Just what you want to say.
The time you get back.
EventHotSpot.com gives you a great deal to go on.
But perhaps the most important thing it gives you is time—those precious hours, minutes, and seconds you save by not having to call dozens of unsuitable suppliers or wade through hundreds of irrelevant search engine results.
EventHotSpot.com gives you just the part of the ‘net you need. Then it organizes it, focuses it, and directs it.
EventHotSpot.com has collected all the resources to plan your corporate convention, conference, trade show, expo, exhibition, or other event. And we’ve put them all here. We’ve done the legwork.
And why? So you can spend more time benefiting from the event and less time struggling over it.